We’re offering RockTape Medical Professionals the chance to win a VIP experience in Las Vegas – with all expenses paid! Here’s what you need to do between now at May 30th!
Step 1 – Get Some Chill
Get your hands on some RockSauce chill between now at May 20th, 2016. You can buy through us, or a trusted medical distributor.
Step 2 – Post That Chill
Show us how you chill with RockSauce Chill – post a photo on Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #rockoutwithrocktape. We’ll be watching that hashtag to pick a winner… more entries gets you noticed!
Step 3 – Rock Out
TWO lucky fans will be picked by RockTape for an ALL-EXPENSE-PAID Vegas trip to see Britney and rock out June 18th!
Remember, the more you post – the more likely you are to win. This contest is US only and no purchase is necessary. Questions? Let us know in the comments.
Here’s the fine print:
- HOW TO ENTER: This contest begins 12:01 A.M. EST on May 1st, 2016 and ends 11:59 P.M. EST on May 30th, 2016. To enter, make a post on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag “#rockoutwithrocktape” Limit one entry per person. RockTape is not responsible for lost, late, illegible or incomplete or entries not received for any reason. Entries become sole property of RockTape and none will be acknowledged or returned.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years or older at time of entry (“Entrant(s)”). Void where prohibited by law. Employees of RockTape and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: One Winner will receive two tickets to Britney Spears: Piece of Me ($500 each), two-night stay (in one room) at a local-area hotel ($500), round-trip economy-class airfare for One Winner and One Guest from the major airport nearest Winner’s residence ($1000). Total approximate Retail Value of the winnings: $2750. All other expenses not specified herein are the responsibility of the Winner. ALL TAXES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. The prize is awarded without warranty, express or implied, of any kind. Travel arrangements, hotel accommodations and any other prize component subject to availability and chosen at RockTape’s sole discretion. Certain blackout periods and other restrictions may apply. All travelers must possess valid travel documents. Each Winner’s Guest (if necessary) must complete, sign and return the Publicity Waiver (where legal) and Release Forms prior to travel, or the Guest cannot accompany the Winner. Applicable show dates are June 18th, 2016. Winner and Guest(s) must travel on the same itinerary. Once scheduled, the itinerary cannot be altered. Actual value of prize may vary based on timing and point of departure. Winner is responsible for all taxes and all other expenses not included in the prize package, including, without limitation, ground travel, parking, meals, room service, souvenirs, phone calls, incidentals tips, and other personal expenses. In the event the Britney Spears concert is cancelled or postponed for any reason, RockTape reserves the right to award the remainder of the prize with no further obligation to the Winner.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: No transfer, assignment, or substitution of a prize permitted, except RockTape reserves the right to substitute prize (or prize component) for an item of equal or greater value at RockTape’s sole discretion. Nothing in these official contest rules shall obligate RockTape to publish or otherwise use any entry submitted in connection with this Contest. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of RockTape, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest. By entering, Entrant represents that materials submitted as part of Entrant’s Contest entry are original and will not constitute defamation or an invasion of privacy or otherwise infringe upon the rights of any third party, and that the Entrant owns or has the rights to convey any and all right and title in such materials. In addition, by entering, Entrant grants to RockTape a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to edit, publish, promote, republish at any time in the future and otherwise use Entrant’s submitted materials, along with Entrant’s name, likeness, biographical information, and any other information provided by Entrant, in any and all media for possible editorial, promotional or advertising purposes, without further permission, notice or compensation (except where prohibited by law). Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for RockTape and its agencies to use Winner’s name and/or likeness, biographical information, videos, photographs or other materials submitted for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By entering and/or accepting prize, Entrants and Winners agree to hold RockTape and its promotional partners, its directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless for liability, damages or claims for injury or loss to any person or property, including death, relating to, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, participation in this Contest, the acceptance and/or subsequent use or misuse, or condition of any of the prizes awarded, or claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion or privacy. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the Entrant ineligible. RockTape, in its sole discretion, reserves the immediate and unrestricted right to disqualify any entrant or prize winner, if either commits or has committed any act, or has been involved or becomes involved in any situation or occurrence which RockTape deems likely to subject RockTape, entrant or winner to ridicule, scandal or contempt or which reflects unfavorably upon RockTape in any way. If such information is discovered by RockTape after a winner has received notice of his prize and before the prize is awarded, RockTape may rescind the prize in its entirety. If a portion of his/her prize has already been awarded, RockTape may withdraw the remainder of the prize that has been fulfilled. Decisions of RockTape are final and binding in all matters related to this paragraph. RockTape is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest, or in the announcement of the prize.
- INTERNET: RockTape is not responsible for lost or late entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by RockTape on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. RockTape reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. CAUTION: Any attempt by a contestant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the game is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, RockTape reserves the right to seek damages from any such contestant to the fullest extent of the law. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the Entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned.
- GOVERNING LAW: This Contest is governed by the internal laws of the state of California without regard to principles of conflict of laws. All cases and claims pertaining to this Contest must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in the County of Santa Clara, without recourse to class action suits.
- SEVERABILITY: If any provision of these Rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction or appointed arbitrator, such determination shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision herein.
Hi! I had a lot of fun participating in this contest! I was wondering when will you guys officially announce a winner?