FMT Industrial Athlete
Discover the benefits of kinesiology taping in the workplace!
Led by industry-leading professionals in movement assessment and rehabilitation, FMT Industrial Athlete equips bodies to move more and better, with non-invasive, drug-free approach to rehabilitation and functional performance enhancement.
This course is intended for work safety engineers, ergonomists, emergency medical technicians, paramedics, nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, athletic trainers, and injury prevention specialists with all levels of experience with taping. All supplies needed for the course are provided. CEU’s are provided by various national and state accreditation boards.
Functional Movement Training (FMT) courses are taught by industry leading experts in movement screening/assessment, performance, and rehabilitation.
Educational Objectives of FMT Industrial Athlete:
>At the conclusion of the course, attendees will be able to
- Define and discuss the physiological effects of kinesiology taping
- Communicate common functional taping techniques as they apply to ‘early intervention of non-reportable’ pain management and work-related posture control.
- Introduce, define, and show common taping applications for work related soft tissue complaints.
- Demonstrate, via application, functional taping techniques that are specifically designed to influence discomfort*, edema, and posture.
- Demonstrate and discuss how the skin/fascial system functions, and how kinesiology tape interfaces with the respective mechanical, chemical, and neurosensory sub-systems.
- Understand and differentiate fluid-dynamics taping applications for acute edema and chronic fluid dysfunction.
- Discover and experiment with various tape application techniques for common musculoskeletal injury conditions (spine and extremities conditions in work-related environments)
- Demonstrate and apply posture taping applications for correction of common chronic postural deficits of the upper and lower spine regions.
Join the Ranks of FMT Certified Movement Professionals
Functional Movement Training (FMT) Certification courses are led by industry leading experts in movement assessment and therapy. CEUs may be offered for DC, ATC, PT, LMTs, OTs and personal trainers – depending on location and class type. FMT Certified professionals receive an additional 10% discount on purchases after taking a class.
Worldwide FMT Professionals
What are the benefits of FMT Certification?
Learn from the best in the industry.
Get listed on our professional locator.
Serve your patients and clients.
Join us at world-class events near you.
Join our private Facebook Community.
We’ll drive awareness to your business.
Get the best pricing from RockTape – 50% off.
Treat discomfort* without pharmaceuticals.